We deliver ESOL, ICT, English and Mathematics courses to enable individuals from all communities learn new skills that will enable them to move forward with employment.
Our ICT, English and Maths courses combine functional skills to give learners the practical skills they need for life, education and the workplace.
We particularly support migrants and refugee communities to improve their confidence and learn new skills to become independent and active citizens.
Courses may be FREE if you are:
- Aged between 16 and 18
- Aged between 19 and 24 and not in employment, education or training
- Unemployed and receiving Jobseeker's Allowance
- Receiving Council Tax Benefit
- Receiving Housing Benefit
- Claiming Income Support
- Receiving Pension Credit
- Receiving Working Tax Credit and your household income is less than £16,150 per year
- An unpaid dependent of one of the above
- An asylum seeker or refugee