Enroll on a course

Please email info@mtclearning.org stating the course you are interested in undertaking.

To enroll you must be:

  • From a European community country
  • Have exceptional/indefinite leave to remain/enter the UK
  • An asylum seeker or asylum seeker's dependent
  • A refugee or refugee's dependent
  • Holding a spouse Visa

To be admitted onto a course you must have a Home Office letter and/or valid passport or ID card, a benefit letter (no older than 3 months) and your latest NASS letter.

We will establish the suitable level of course by asking you to undertake an initial assessment and interview.